11th Annual ACA Pediatrics Council Symposium
May 3-4, 2019
Check back for updates on speakers and schedules
The council celebrated 10 years of pediatric education in the ACA. In addition to the 14 hours of continuing education presented by our speakers, the Council awarded the first ever Pediatric Chiropractor of the Year Award.
Speakers and Topics
- Dr. Elise Hewitt: History, Physical Exam, and Adjusting Techniques for the Pediatric Patient
- Dr. Jenny Brocker: Topics in Pediatrics: Craniosynostosis
- Dr. Jennifer Murphy: Chiropractic Considerations for the Adoptive and Foster Child
- Dr. Mary Ann Block: ADD and Autism: Same Cause-Same Treatment
- Dr. Claire Johnson: What Works? Contributing to the Evidence Base in Pediatric Chiropractic
- Inside Your Practice Panel: presenters Dr. Lisa Goodman and Dr. Sarah Radabaugh
9th Annual Symposium was held in March 2017 as a Pre-Congress seminar ahead of the historic DC2017 event in Washington DC. Despite some challenging weather, the event was a great success with inspirational speakers and exciting new directions for research in pediatrics.
Speakers and Topics
- Dr. Elise Hewitt: In Office Management of the Post-Concussive Pediatric Patient and Assessment and Spinal Manipulation for the Young Pediatric Patient
- Dr. Katie Pohlman: Current State of Research in Pediatrics
- Dr. Randy Hewitt: Treatment of Sports Related Extremity Conditions
- Dr. Annette Schippel: Setting Our Children Up for Success by Correcting Digestive Issues
- Dr. Claire Johnson: How to Use Research to Build Your Pediatric Practice
- Dr. Christine Goertz: Clinical Data Registries: An Overview of How a Pediatric Registry Will Benefit Chiropractic
- Dr. Julie Hartman: Clinical Grand Rounds with Panel of Expert Speakers
8th Annual Symposium was held in collaboration in the ACA Rehab Council in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 2016. It was an exciting weekend of inter-specialty plenary sessions and specialty specific tracks. We had a great time working with the Rehab Council and look forward to future collaborations with the Rehab and other specialty councils.