The council celebrated 10 years of pediatric education in the ACA. In addition to the 14 hours of continuing education presented by our speakers, the Council awarded the first ever Pediatric Chiropractor of the Year Award.
Speakers and Topics
- Dr. Elise Hewitt: History, Physical Exam, and Adjusting Techniques for the Pediatric Patient
- Dr. Jenny Brocker: Topics in Pediatrics: Craniosynostosis
- Dr. Jennifer Murphy: Chiropractic Considerations for the Adoptive and Foster Child
- Dr. Mary Ann Block: ADD and Autism: Same Cause-Same Treatment
- Dr. Claire Johnson: What Works? Contributing to the Evidence Base in Pediatric Chiropractic
- Inside Your Practice Panel: presenters Dr. Lisa Goodman and Dr. Sarah Radabaugh